M.Ed. in Education & Human Resource Studies
Organizational Learning, Performance and Change
The Organizational Learning, Performance and Change (OLPC) specialization is a highly regarded program for working professionals that:
- Enhances your ability to assess the dynamics of an organization and implement strategic change.
- Prepares you to meet the demands of today's workplace with a unique combination of organizational development, change management, and performance management study.
- Teaches you to design and build high quality workplace learning and performance programs.
- Builds your skills and competencies to use change interventions such as high performing work teams, process improvement and strategic change management.
- Learn in a challenging academic program guided by distinguished faculty and leading practitioners.
- Network with fellow students who are experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds.
- Build upon and share knowledge and work experience with fellow working professionals.
- Immediately apply relevant knowledge, concepts, and analytical tools to on-the-job decisions.
For more detailed information about the M.Ed with a specialization in Organizational Learning, Performance and Change, please click on this link to CSU Online. To apply to the program you can click on the "How to Apply" link at the right or using information found at CSU Online