Organizational Learning, Performance and Change
How to Apply
Minimum admission requirements
A master's degree from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution or a CSU-recognized international institution is required.
- Minimum 3.00 GPA
- 10-12 years of advanced experience in a related discipline
- GRE or GMAT scores from within the past five years
Meeting the minimum requirements does not ensure admission. Admission is based on a number of factors, including prior academic and professional experience, your personal statement, and fit with the program.
Applications are considered for fall admission only.
The next application term is for Fall 2020. Applications to the Fall 2018 cohort will be available in late August, 2019.
Admission deadline: March 15
Required application documents
Statement of Purpose
Your Statement of Purpose is a summary of your long-term professional or personal goals, and is required for all applicants.
Your statement will consist of two sections: the personal statement and the dissertation topic statement. The Statement of Purpose should be written in 12-point font, double-spaced, with clear headings indicating each section of your document, and include the following:
Personal Statement (2-3 pages)
- Your purpose for pursuing graduate education and how it will contribute to your long-term goals and career plans;
- Why you have selected Colorado State University as the place to pursue your graduate studies; and
- A description of teaching, research/creative, or other academic work you have engaged in relevant to the qualifications.
Dissertation Topic Statement (3 pages)
- Dissertation topics are areas of interest that may develop into the focus of your dissertation research.
- Please provide a one-page statement for each of your three areas of interest with each topic/area of interest clearly indicated.
Three Recommendation Letters
- Request one official transcript of all collegiate work completed from every institution attended, whether or not you received a degree from those institutions.
- Transcripts from Colorado State University are not required.
Official GRE or GMAT Scores
- Scores must be from within the past five years.
- Photocopies of scores are not accepted.
Visit our online application to apply.
After submitting your online application and paying your application fee, begin submitting your supporting materials to complete your application.
- Upload the required supporting documents (purpose statement, dissertation topic statement, and resume) directly to your application. Be sure to submit your application after these documents are uploaded, even if your application is missing recommendation letters or transcripts. Submitting your application will generate your application checklist, which allows you to check the application status at any time.
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request official transcripts to be sent to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- To submit test scores, contact the testing agency to request scores be sent to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- For any documents that cannot be uploaded, submit paper copies directly to the Office of Admissions at:
Colorado State University – Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
Check your application status
View the status of your application at any time to ensure your application checklist is complete or to check on updates.
Application review begins after the March 15 deadline. Admit decisions will be made by June 1.